Full–Time onsite at our Branch office in Buea
About the role:
The KiawiTechIT Academy is looking for 6 Diligent and Attentive fluent English and French candidates to join their team as Career Services Assistants.
You are a devoted, passionate and experienced customer services representative with Database Administration and Cloud computing knowledge, looking to put your experience and helping the next generation of Database Administrators.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing trainees account seeking for jobs.
- Apply for these jobs on behalf of the Trainees.
- Inform the Trainees about the possible interviews scheduled.
- Keep track records of all accounts being managed.
- Suggestions on how the experience can be improved for a better service rendered.
Your qualification, experience and mindset:
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server Database Administration, Cloud computing or equivalent.
- Provable professional experience in Account management.
- Native or Fluent in English French Speaker.
- Native or Fluent German speaker is a plus.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Multicultural working environment;
- Holiday bonuses, internet facilities and more.
The KiawiTechIT Academy was created with the aim of empowering communities with IT skills in the fields of Database Administration and Cloud Computing. Despite being based in Houston-Texas, KiawiTechIT is breaking the distance barrier by providing adequate skill sets to communities across the world. We have and continue to train people from all seven continents of the world thanks to our remote structure and cross-cultural nature.
- Following the highest information technology industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited individual expansion. Our constantly evolving interface is designed to make the IT world of tomorrow closer to the most common of people.
Join KiawiTechIT Team now!
KiawiTechIT is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Email your CV and exhibits to:
[email protected] before July 30th 2023.