Become A Blogger. Become an Instructor.
Are you passionate about teaching? Are you looking for a platform on which to share your knowledge, connect with professionals, and enrich careers?
You’ve come to the right place.
At KiawiTechIT, we strive to create a network of world-class trainers and industry-experts who, in turn, create high-quality course-ware that resonates with professionals the world over, cutting across domains, especially in Database administration and Cloud Computing. Nevertheless, we welcome instructors from other field who are passionate in sharing their knowledge with the community and making an awesome living while doing so.
Come join us on our journey.
How do I benefit from such an engagement?
We’re glad you asked that question! The material you produce will be used to train professionals worldwide, meaning increased visibility, a larger audience for your content, and the chance to become part of community that is out to promote, empower and change the world.
How do I make money?
At KiawiTechIT Academy, we know the value of your time and effort & also understand that offering fair, flexible compensation options is a part of your business ethos. With our revenue-sharing model, you have the opportunity to earn tens of thousands of dollars every month!
What does it take
- \A great deal of passion for teaching and sharing knowledge
- \Domain expertise with relevant certifications
- \A commitment to develop and deliver best-in-class training to a global audience
- \Someone who never stops learning, to never stop teaching! Someone with an ability and desire to propose and execute new training courses across multiple domains.
- Current certification in your desired instructional course topic (Database Administration, Amazon Web Services, cloud computing, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify technical training to a wide-ranging audience.
- Ability to demonstrate expert level knowledge in your chosen instructional topic
- A drive and passion for teaching
- Prior video content creation and training
- Bachelors in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or equivalent field experience
- All courses are produced in the English language