Access to our website
You are solely responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material that we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- This web site is owned and functioned by KiawiTechIT Academy (“we”, “our”, or “us” or the “Company”). We appreciate and value your privacy. We want to make your involvement online filling and safe.
- In general, you can visit the Site deprived of telling us who you are or revealing any personally recognizable information about yourself. By providing your Personal Information to us, you clearly agree to our collection and use of such info as described in this Policy. If you select to register and are 15 years of age or older, we will gather and process such information from you, counting but not limited to the below mentioned:
- Data that you provide to us by filling in forms. This comprises contact information such as name, email address, emailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, exclusive identifiers such as preference information such as preference lists, transaction history.
- Information that you deliver when you write straight to us (including by e-mail).
- Information that you offer to us by writing on our blogs
- Information involving to logs is robotically reported by your browser every time you access our Site. When you use the Site, our servers inevitably record certain information that your web browser sends every time you click on any website. These server logs may comprise information such as your web application, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, stating/ exit pages and URLs, quantity of clicks, domain tags, landing pages, pages seen, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to examine trends and to collect demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally recognizable information.
- We may gather information about your over-all internet usage by using a cookie file which is kept on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us advance our Site and distribute a better and personalized service.
- KiawiTechIT Academy might use your information to contact and Co-ordinate with you via email or telephone, to inform you about new products and services and also to help you regarding your issues and sometimes to get feedback too.
Your Information is Secured with Us
- Protecting your information is most important to us. KiawiTechIT Academy has made sure to install security guards to protect the information we collect. We have given the best we can to protect your data but you know even the best websites are not completely secure. To keep your personal information safe follow things like keeping a strong password while not sharing that with anyone. Also, remember to log out after you have finished your work on KiawiTechIT Academy on any unknown or a shared system.
- We are dedicated to protecting children’s privacy online. This Site is envisioned for users above the age of 15. We do not meaningfully collect payment linked information from children.
Registration and Identity Protection
- To use certain Company Products, you will need to register and obtain an account, username and password. When you register, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password (collectively, the “Account”) and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under your Account. You must notify us (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each Course. We cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of your Account, either with or without your knowledge, prior to your notifying us of unauthorized access to your Account. However, you agree that you will be liable for any losses incurred by us or another party due to any use of your Account, excluding only uses following your notification to us of unauthorized access to your Account.
- You may not transfer your Account to any other person and you may not use anyone else’s Account at any time. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your Account, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such User; (ii) controlling the User’s access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
Billing & Payment Information
- If you use or deliver services on the Site for which we apply a billing system for you, we will gather extra information (extra information would be required) from you so that we can process and gather billing information (gather Billing information and process it). For example, we may gather your mailing address to send(exchange) payments.
- When you purchase our online products/services or enroll for a classroom training, you need to make the payment as per the instructions shared with you, if you make a payment via your card (Debit/Credit) thus you will be required to share your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card number, expiration, and CVV number.
- Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology.
- In case if you choose the payment plan option while checking out from the website, the installments will be auto deducted on the assigned dates adjacent to the amount(installments). You can equally make this payment personally by calling our management office.
- The Site uses software labels called “Cookies” to classify customers when they visit our Site. Cookies are used to recall user favorites and make the most of performance of our services. The information we collect with cookies is not traded, lent, or shared with any outside parties. Users who incapacitate their Web browser’s skill to accept cookies will be able to browse our Site but may not be able to effectively use our Service.
Cookies from Third Party
Amendment in Personal Information
- Please reach out to us if you notice that the information, we are holding is incorrect, incomplete or required to be changed due to some valid reason.
- You can electronically copy or take print outs of the website pages, only for personal use. KiawiTechIT Academy holds the copyright to all the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission from the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Deleting Personal Information
Refunds & Cancellations:
For Instructor- Led Live Sessions:
- Candidates are entitled to get a 100% Money Back guarantee within the initial 14 days of enrollment to the course.
- No Refunds are entertained after 14 days of enrollment, hence we do not process your refund after 14 Days.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee stands Null & Void in the following situations:
- If 25% of the content has been shared than the Candidate is not eligible for a 100% refund.
- Deductions would be considered as per Content shared with the candidate according to the refund Slab*. Refund Slab:
25% Content shared – 70% Refund
More than 25% – No Refund
- KiawiTechIT Academy, reserves all the rights to postpone/cancel an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc).
- In case KiawiTechIT Academy cancels the entire event (batch) of sessions, a 100% refund will be initiated to the Candidate. The refund will be processed within 14 Working Days of settlement between the Company and the Candidate.
- If the candidate wants to reschedule their classes it will be considered case wise, class fees can be adjusted with the next class for which the candidate enrolls. Rescheduling is not allowed if more than 50% of the classes are covered or 14 days have passed from the start date of the class.
- The company reserves the complete right to revise these Terms at any point of time without prior notice to the users other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.
- If we believe that you are abusing our refund policy, it will be our sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
Intellectual Property rights
- The Website and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. This Policy permits you to use the Website for your non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted, are reserved by the Company.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows: (i) You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; (ii) if we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by an applicable end user license agreement for such applications; and (iii) if we provide social media features at any time, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You may not: (i) use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or (ii) delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website; or (iii) access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners
Your obligation and representation
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Policy.
- You promise that: (i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company; (ii) you will not use the Website in any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation; (iii) you will not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the ‘Content Standards’ (defined below); (iv) you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity; (v) you will not do anything that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any person’s use of the Website; (vi) you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any unlawful purpose or in violation of this Policy; (vii) you will not introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; and (viii) you will not co-brand or frame the Website or hyper-link to it without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of the Company.
User rights and contributions
- We may from time-to-time provide interactive services such as message boards, chat rooms, forums, ‘share’, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in this Policy.
- Any User Contribution that you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, to the extent permitted by law. By providing a User Contribution, you grant the Company and its successors the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material. You promise that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant such license to us. You agree that you will have no claim or other recourse against the Company for infringement of any proprietary right with respect to your User Contributions. You acknowledge and agree that you waive any moral (or similar) rights that you may have in any territory in respect of User Contributions, including but not limited to, the right to be attributed as the author of the User Contributions.
- If you provide a User Contribution to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or any third parties, you accept that your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or any third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- During the course of the training or after course completion, trainees may be asked to produce a testimonial video about their experience at the Academy. Should a trainee agree to produce any of such video or audio content, it shall be uploaded on KiawiTechIT Academy YouTube channel and shall remain a sole property of KiawiTechIT Academy.
- User Contributions must be accurate and comply with all applicable laws in the country from which they are posted. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Using KiawiTechIT Academy training materials
Who May Use our Services?
- You may use our Services only if you can form a compulsory contract with KiawiTechIT Academy and only in obedience with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your KiawiTechIT Academy account, and later when you use certain features, you must offer us with accurate and ample information, and you agree to update your information to keep it correct and complete. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 15 is forbidden, and certain courses may have additional necessities and/or restrictions.
‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
Our License to You
- Subject to these Terms and our policies (plus the Acceptable Use Policy, Integrity Code, and course-specific admissibility requirements and other terms), we allow you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable license to use our Services. You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, except you obtain KiawiTechIT Academy’s written approval to otherwise use the content. You also come to an agreement that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third-party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you possession of any knowledgeable property rights in our Services or the content you access.
Modification of our Courses
- While we take self-importance in our world-class courses, unforeseen events do occur. KiawiTechIT Academy reserves the right to withdraw, interrupt, or postpone any course or to modify any course content or the point rate or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment. Courses presented are subject to the Disclaimers and Limitation of Accountability sections below.
- You will be permitted to subscribe to a specific course or collection of courses (“Subscription Services”) and will be charged automatically, depending on payment method chosen by you, such as monthly/quarterly/yearly, as may be related. You will be allowed to freeze or schedule the restriction of the Subscription Services at any time and KiawiTechIT Academy shall not charge you for any such opted Subscription Services according to the payment cycle. Additionally, the Subscription Services, access will be cancelled if the user opts to freeze the subscription. You will have the choice to re-subscribe to the particular Subscription Services yet again and the payment cycle will start therefore.
Please note that Subscription Services deductions and any Subscription Services are only a limited time special subscription promotions in result apply only to eligible items exhibiting the offer message on the Subscription Services item data pages, and then only if you choose the Subscription Services. Subscription Services are will last only till a specific period of time, as may be detailed on the relevant page. Special limited time subscription promotions only apply during their operative dates. KiawiTechIT Academy recollects the rights to modify the Subscription Service from time to time, as well as by adding or deleting features and functions, in an effort to expand your experience. But we will not make deviations to the Subscription Service that materially lessens the functionality of the Subscription Service provided to you during the Subscription Term. We might deliver some or all elements of the Subscription Service through third party service providers.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
- We are continuously changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or necessities, and we may append or stop a Service altogether. Consequently, KiawiTechIT Academy may dismiss your use of any Service for any reason. If your use of a paid Service is ended, a refund may be available under our Refund Policy. None of KiawiTechIT Academy, its participating instructors, its suppliers, sponsors, and other business partners, and their employees, contractors, and other agents (the ” KiawiTechIT Academy Parties”) shall have any accountability to you for any such action. You can stopover using our Services at any time, even though we’ll be sorry to see you go.
General Terms: Revisions to the Terms
- We stand by the right to revise the Terms at our solitary discretion at any time. Any amendments to the Terms will be effective instantly upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take realistic steps to notify you of such changes. In all cases, your continuous use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes compulsory acceptance of the revised Terms.
- If it goes out that a particular provision of these Terms is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. If you do not obey with these Terms, and we do not take instant action, this does not indicate that we surrender any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
- All prices, products, and proposals of KiawiTechIT Academy website are subject to change without notice. While we make certain to offer most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced imperfectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital pictures, technical errors, or a disparity in pricing information received from our suppliers. KiawiTechIT Academy funds the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to marketplace conditions, course termination, workers, price changes, errors in announcements, and other mitigating conditions. However, the price you paid at the time of buying still holds for you.
8.1 Income Disclaimer
- While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services reviewed on this website and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by kiawitech.com and its advertisers/sponsors are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn based on previous trainees achievements. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
- As with any business, your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation
- On completion of any training with KiawiTechIT Academy, a certification of completion will be provided by us to the trainee, but in order to achieve Certification from the dedicated Institution like Oracle, Microsoft, DevOps Institute etc., an individual will be required to clear the certification exam.
- In case KiawiTechIT Academy reschedules the training event, the options available to the trainees are: All reschedules must be notified over email and the following rules will apply:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the trainee’s schedule.
- The trainee would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- The trainees, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to KiawiTechIT Academy at least 3 days prior to the event.
- Whereas, if, for some unforeseen reasons, a trainee wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 14 days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 14 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the trainee can send a replacement instead.
For Self-Learning Program
Raise refund request within 14 days of purchase of course. The money-back-guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content or downloaded the E-Book. Any refund request beyond 14 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
Live Training Session
- The training(s) is delivered in Live Session Mode.
Update on Live Sessions is provided via Email and in WhatsApp Support Group, whereas, self-paced learning material and recordings can be accessed from the portal.
- Schedule of Live Sessions and the Trainer delivering the session is subject to change, under various circumstances, without prior information.
- In case of session cancellation or postpone in schedule, information will be provided prior to the immediate session via Email or in dedicated WhatsApp Group or both.
KiawiTechIT pays referral bonuses for each successful candidate that sign up for our program and pays their down payment and register for course. Once the candidate fulfils the requirement, the referee will be paid the amount in cash to any bank account provided to the organization. KiawiTechIT academy reserves the right to make changes to this policy without any written notification to anyone. Please contact the management team for updates regarding changes to this policy.
- If you have any questions concerning the KiawiTechIT Academy Services or the Agreements, contact our Customer Service Department using the Customer Service contact us on the Contact Us section of our website.
- You can equally get in touch with us at [email protected] or send mail to:
1426 Hackberry Heights Dr
Richmond Texas 77406 USA